Thannnnnnk youuuuuu Small World, Smaller Girl for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! I do, indeed, pride myself in being wonderfully adaptable to all the nonsense and bullshit in my life, and frankly, getting an award for putting up with shit is freakin’ amazing. Unless this award means a completely different thing, then oh well. Ain’t nobody got time for finding out what this award actually is for (oops).
Look at that aesthetic award thingy, though! LOOK AT IT. THE GRADIENT IN THE GOLDEN EDGES. I’M SATISFIED. VERY SATISFIED.
So, with this award, I gotta write some stuff. Here goes:
Seven Random Facts About Myself
- I’m a big horror fanatic, and I periodically dedicate time to passionately sing “Ave Satani” from The Omen.
- I absolutely detest people fingering my forehead. No, as in, using their pointer finger to forcibly poke it, not that kind of fingering. How the hell does one even do that? Well crap, a very Alien-esque image just came to mind.
- I cut my own hair when I’m bored, and my mother hates it.
- I spend a lot of time on the subreddit r/confusedboners. Go look it up, and don’t worry, I totally understand if you never want to read my blog again.
- My favourite animated show is Bob’s Burgers.
- Once, a creepypasta story I read kept me awake for a full night. And that was a night before an exam. What story was it? In The Walls. Read it and you may have to throw out all the mirrors in your house.
- I have small feet, and my childhood friend nicknamed me, “peanut feet”.
Welp. That’s it I guess. Sorry if those facts have ruined some of your lives.
I woke up to some burnt toast and a blog nomination today. So how am I, you ask? Pretty damn great.
A requirement for this nomination is to include the origin story of your blog, so settle down kids, it’s time for a tale. I woke up one day and decided to threaten my already-dismal school grades even further by committing to a wordpress blog. *bows*
Like what drdrdog , the saint who nominated this hardly competent blog, has mentioned in his award post–I am guilty of owning several blogs and throwing them in the trash really quickly. Lost hype and worries about readership are the main culprits for their brief lives. Drdrdog, really, thanks for your prompt encouragement. And hey, apparently you are funny.
Reviews Rants and Revelry (Alisha’s Gaming Blog) – Personal opinions on your favourite video games! *flashes toothy white smile and violently thumbs up*
Fear No Weebles – A blog that is way out of my league and attracted me in the first place because its header image is from The Birds (Hitchcock is a genius)
The Problem With Young People Today Is… – Ok, this hilarious old man rambles on about why young people are the vermin of the human race, but he hasn’t posted since 2012 so right now I might be nominating a blogger who’s six feet under… still, read his stuff
Ok so now y’all nominated kids (and possibly the spirit of Don) have got to do the shizzles as stated below:
- Write a post to show the award
- Give a brief story about how your blog started
- Give 2 pieces of advice to new bloggers
- Write about the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Select a few other blogs you want to give the award to