Thannnnnnk youuuuuu Small World, Smaller Girl for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! I do, indeed, pride myself in being wonderfully adaptable to all the nonsense and bullshit in my life, and frankly, getting an award for putting up with shit is freakin’ amazing. Unless this award means a completely different thing, then oh well. Ain’t nobody got time for finding out what this award actually is for (oops).
Look at that aesthetic award thingy, though! LOOK AT IT. THE GRADIENT IN THE GOLDEN EDGES. I’M SATISFIED. VERY SATISFIED.
So, with this award, I gotta write some stuff. Here goes:
Seven Random Facts About Myself
- I’m a big horror fanatic, and I periodically dedicate time to passionately sing “Ave Satani” from The Omen.
- I absolutely detest people fingering my forehead. No, as in, using their pointer finger to forcibly poke it, not that kind of fingering. How the hell does one even do that? Well crap, a very Alien-esque image just came to mind.
- I cut my own hair when I’m bored, and my mother hates it.
- I spend a lot of time on the subreddit r/confusedboners. Go look it up, and don’t worry, I totally understand if you never want to read my blog again.
- My favourite animated show is Bob’s Burgers.
- Once, a creepypasta story I read kept me awake for a full night. And that was a night before an exam. What story was it? In The Walls. Read it and you may have to throw out all the mirrors in your house.
- I have small feet, and my childhood friend nicknamed me, “peanut feet”.
Welp. That’s it I guess. Sorry if those facts have ruined some of your lives.